Follow the steps below to recover deleted file(s) and folder(s):
- Select the storage device, choose "Standard scan" and click next button.
- Then the screen will display all the physical drive, select physical Drive and click next button.
- Nucleus Kernel will start scanning the selected drive.
- Then Nucleus Kernel will create tree structure of all the file(s) and folder(s).
- Select your deleted files, and click Recover Selected or Recover All button from the toolbar to save the recovered files.